Sunday, March 15, 2009

Observation.


Hi everyone.

I thought I'd share an image from my street, taken recently. The image above is Asbestos. It is of course very dangerous because its fibres do extensive damage internally through the lungs and even skin. What I wanted to point out in the photo was the meticulous manner with which someone had tried to illegally dispose of it. Its like they were making a collage, and, despite all their care, I can almost hear the sound of sneezes which is some concern.

Not to make too light of the subject, I've been blabbering about taking a couple of needlesticks recently, collecting 'recycled' items for Art Materials. Be aware that the curious Artist is infinitely more likely to stumble into danger, and, compounding this is their compulsion to make homely, their Artistic studio...Accidents do happen more in the home and so take care around others and even small, furry animals and things like that. Spiders and Snakes, Sharks have nasty edges, so be careful. They're all really scary and so are Monsters, Ghosts and some Ufos.

No comments: